Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Science Themed Backpacks

It's the last day of July which means the start of the school year is just around the corner. Literally next week for us. Stores are stocked with school supplies and parents are procrastinating and waiting until the last day to buy school supplies and then of course there's that one item that every store in town is out of...ARG! LOL! The joys of parenthood. :-)

You can spice up your school shopping by picking up some science themed items for your kiddo. Backpacks and lunch boxes have all sorts of science themed options. A quick google search found me a bunch of cool science themed backpacks and lunch boxes that leave me jealous I don't have one!

Science Themed Backpacks

Science Themed Lunch Boxes

Unfortunately my kids are not in the market for either this year. They had new backpacks and lunch boxes last year and they are still in good shape to go for another year. But my birthday is coming up (actually it's not!)...wait, I'm an adult, I can spend my hard earned money on geeky lunch boxes for myself, right??? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment