Monday, February 18, 2013

A Rocking Horse is NOT a Step Stool!!!

Oh dear!  I still have much science to teach my 5 year old.  LOL!  She just returned from a birthday party the other day with a helium filled balloon.  Her and her sister were playing with the balloon when they let go of it and it floated up to the ceiling.  My 5 year old is quite resourceful and decided to take matters into her own hands.  She quickly realized she couldn't reach it by jumping so she went to get something to stand on.  Instead of a stable chair to stand on, she grabs this:



Yes, you're looking at that right.  She grabbed a ROCKING HORSE to stand on to reach her balloon.  I watched this without saying anything to see if she would come to the conclusion that the rocking horse as a step stool was a bad idea.  I waited until she put a foot on the saddle before stopping her and helping her get the balloon.  ROFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment