Thursday, December 18, 2014

Black and White TV

The other weekend my wife, kids, and I actually had a full free day with nowhere to go!  That lasted a whole 30 minutes because I quickly learned I had a plumbing problem to fix that required a trip to the store.  That's a whole other story, however.  In the afternoon we popped a batch of popcorn and cuddled up on the couch together to watch a kids movie.  It was my 4 year old's turn to pick and she chose to watch a movie she picked out at the library earlier that week:  The Smurfs Holiday Celebration.


This is old school Smurfs that my wife and I watched in the 1980s when we were kids.  I was telling this to my 7 year old and she looks up at me and says "was that when it was in black and white?"  Really!?!?!?!  How old do you think I am?!??!?!  It was the 80s, not the 50s.  LOL!  Crazy things that kids say!

No comments:

Post a Comment