I started this blog approximately 2.5 years ago in May 2012. In that time I've posted 737 times. This is blog post #738. Each month this blog receives about 4,000-6,000 visits. Which posts are visited the most often? Below I've linked to the top ten all time viewed posts and the number of views each has received.
1. The Egg Drop Experiment - 8021 views
2. Thunder/Lightning Misconception - 7092 views
3. Can You Get a Moonburn? - 3214 views
4. Volleyball - 2982 views
5. What Direction Does the Sun Rise and Set? - 2887 views
6. Trouble at the Dentist - 2699 views
7. Sonic Boom - 1218 views
8. Egg Drop Experiment - 1121 views
9. Upper Peninsula Trip #6: Ticks - 832 views
10. Rosetta/Philae Comet Landing Pictures - 790 views
If you haven't seen these posts before, check them out, others certainly have!