Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sky & Telescope Magazine

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'll make it very clear now.  I'm a geek when it comes to science and I love reading science related books and magazines.  I subscribe to a few science magazines and every once in a while drop one and subscribe to another for a period of time.  I recently subscribed to Sky & Telescope.  The first issue arrived the other day and I immediately dug into it.  It's a great astronomy related magazine that explains things in a very general way without dumbing things down too much.  It can get a bit technical in articles that discuss amateur telescopes, but nothing you can't read through and get a basic idea of what's going on.  It's definitely a magazine I recommend for the science lover and anyone with a basic interest in astronomy.  Magazines are a great way to explore a field of science without getting over technical and confusing.


No comments:

Post a Comment