Monday, August 10, 2015

2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke

I can't believe I'm in my mid 30s and never read Arthur C. Clarke's 2001:  A Space Odyssey before this summer!  Something is wrong with me!  Fortunately I've come to my senses and read the book.  Simply amazing!  This is an absolute must read!!!


The amazing thing about this book is despite the published date of 1968, Clarke does an amazing job discussing technology that actually becomes reality!  Obviously some things don't match up with today's world and much of it is still very science fiction, but to see Clarke write about technology that becomes a daily part of life is amazing!  

Like I said, this is a must read book.  If your middle school or high school student is bored and looking for a good book, this is it!  Send him/her to the library or buy a cheap used copy online.  Anyone who reads this will NOT be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment