Thursday, September 3, 2015

Popular Science - September 2015

I've mentioned before that Popular Science is a great monthly magazine for the science lover or a great gift for the budding scientist.  When the September 2015 issue arrived in the mailbox, I was thrilled to see the cover!


That's right, Neil deGrasse Tyson!  I haven't read any of the content yet, but Tyson on the front cover makes this the best issue of the year!  If you're not a subscriber, I encourage you to subscribe.  You can't go wrong with great science every month.  If you don't want to subscribe just yet, buy an issue from the local bookstore.  My daughter will often flip through the pages when I'm done.  At 8 years old, she doesn't understand much in it, but she loves checking out the pictures and reading some of the smaller articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment