Monday, September 21, 2015

Space Movies in 2015

I'm all about space movies and now that my daughters are getting older, many of them are close to becoming appropriate for them to watch.  I'm so excited!!!  New space based movies come out every year.  Some are worth seeing, others are not.  Some we remember forever and others we also remember forever, but for all the wrong reasons!  I found this article a few weeks ago (originally posted in January 2015) discussing several space based movies coming up in 2015.  A couple have release dates in 2016 now, but the point of the article is to present the reader with space based movie options.  I hope to see several of these in the coming months.

10 Space Movies to Watch in 2015

In addition to introducing my daughters to space movies, I'm always on the lookout for bad science movies for the Bad Astronomy course I teach each year.  I'm guessing several of these will make the list.  :-)  Many of the movies I show in this course are entertaining, yet the science is horrible.  The more horrible the science, the more appropriate it is for this course!


No comments:

Post a Comment