Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Star Wars Episode #7 - Movie Review

A couple of weeks ago, before the start of the new school semester, my wife and I took our daughters to see Star Wars Episode #7.  I won't include any spoilers here other than to say it was AWESOME!!!  It's exactly what Star Wars is supposed to be and much more in the mold of the original series.


If you have any interest at all in Star Wars, please, please take your child to see Episode #7 in the theaters.  It is absolutely amazing.  I was on a movie high the rest of the day and am already super excited for the release of Episode #8 (May 2017).  The movie is rated PG-13 and my daughters are 9 and 5.  Our 5 year old handled it fine.  There are obviously some fighting and death scenes, but no bloody scenes to worry about.  

Did I say you should see this movie in the theater yet?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment