Monday, February 27, 2017

March for Science Update

A reminder to all readers of this blog that the March for Science march is quickly approaching.  The official March for Science will take place in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, April 22, 2017.  I wish I could go to the march in our nation's capitol, but unfortunately travel at that time of the years is not feasible with my kids in school.  Instead we'll attend the sister march closest to us.  As I write this there are 287 officially registered satellite/sister marches across the globe with most taking place in the United States.  For more information on the March for Science, go here:

March for Science

If you can't attend the D.C. march, their website has an excellent page in which you can search for satellite marches closest to you.  You can go there directly here:

Satellite/Sister Marches for Science

They also have a store in which you can purchase merchandise.  I purchased my shirt that I'll be wearing on the day of the march!

Official March for Science Store

Right now we are in the process of making a couple of witty science signs for our march.  This will be my very first march/rally/protest in which I've officially participated.  And we'll be taking our kids!  Can't wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment