Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Nerdy Valentine's Day Cards

Yes, I know, Valentine's Day was yesterday, but I didn't see these until yesterday afternoon.  Print them out and save them for next year.

Nerdy Valentine's Day Cards

I like nerdy science gifts.  T-shirts, calendars, posters, stickers, Doctor Who office decorations, etc.  You name the nerdy science gift and I want it!  I wasn't always that way.  I loved science in high school, but I was much more into sports and collecting sports memorabilia.  Part of that was probably due to the stigma of coming across as a science nerd.  Being a science nerd when I was a kid brought along a certain level of teasing and/or bullying that I had no interest in, so I shied away from outwardly expressing my love for science.  That changed in college and even more so as an adult.  Now I simply do not care what others think!  But it's also now 'cool' to be science nerd, at least from what I can see.

So back to these Valentine's Day cards.  The website I linked above may have a 2018 edition of cards next year, but that shouldn't stop you from downloading this year's version and using them next year or from sending out a few late Valentine's Day cards this year.  :-)  Send one to that science lover in your family.  Do that and he/she will know that you love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment