Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Daughter Watching YouTube Videos

As parents we need to be careful about our kids' online activities.  There's so much they can look up and see/read that is inappropriate for their age.  Yesterday my 5 year old grabs my wife's phone to play a game.  My wife and I were both sitting on the floor putting puzzles together with our 2 year old, so we were sitting right there.  My wife looks over at my 5 year old and says "what are you watching?"  I look over and see that she's found some NASA produced video on YouTube.  Okay, no biggie, although I wonder how she found her way to this video.  Two minutes later we can hear that she's watching a different video.  I look over to see what she's watching and here's the video I saw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDw2rXib3yA

You can check it out for yourself.  There's nothing bad or inappropriate in this video.  In fact, it's very helpful if you ever intend to replace the heater/AC fan blower motor in a 1996 - 2002 Toyota 4Runner.  That's right, my 5 year daughter is watching, and watching very intently, a YouTube video on how to replace a heater/AC fan blower motor in a Toyota 4Runner.  She wanted to watch the whole thing and didn't like it when I told her she needed to be done on the phone.  LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment