Saturday, December 8, 2012

Science Fiction/Fantasy Books

Are you or your son/daughter interested in reading science fiction and/or fantasy books?  I've been reading fantasy books for about 15 years now and have recently started digging into various science fiction books.  While doing a web search for various science fiction writers, I came across a list of the top 100 science fiction and fantasy books put together by NPR in 2011.  This is a must-bookmark link for any science fiction/fantasy reader.  What I found more interesting, however, is that someone put together a flow chart of all 100 of these books to help assist you in choosing which book to read next.

This is probably a bit too small for you to read, so here's the link to the flow chart of NPR's top 100 scifi/fantasy books.  I found myself wasting quite a bit of time working through the different paths on the chart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment