Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Top Search Keywords

I'm pleased to announce that "toilet paper brands" is no longer the leading search engine keyword that led people to my blog!  It has been replaced with the science related phrase "drake equation".  I feel a bit better now.  :-)  I'm not sure how I felt about people searching for toilet paper finding my blog!!!  I understand why this was the case.  A while back I discussed my use of a cell phone calculator to compare toilet paper prices.  The phrase "toilet paper brands" is apparently leading people to this blog entry.  Of course, now that I've used the words "toilet paper" many times in this post it's only matter of time before "toilet paper brands" regains its #1 spot among keyword searches leading to my blog.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment