Monday, May 27, 2013

Farmer's Market Discovery #2: Frog

I mentioned in a previous blog post that we found a small pond full of tadpoles on our first visit to the Farmer's Market this year.  In our second visit we found a full sized frog.


I was impressed with the size of this frog.  I've seen a lot of frogs and toads in my life and this is right at the top of the list in terms of size.  Both of my daughters stared at it for awhile.  The frog just sat there staring straight ahead.  I'm not sure how my daughters would have reacted had the frog moved, but it would have been interesting to see.  

A few minutes later someone came over and picked the frog up in a net and returned it to the pond.  

Like I've said before, you never know what you'll find at a Farmer's Market.  

No comments:

Post a Comment