Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there.  I realize this is a day late, but I usually don't post on Sundays.  Plus the kids and I were busy with Mother's Day in our house.  We didn't really do too much other than relax.  Kids and I went out for an hour to plant the garden to give Mommy some quiet time.  Then it was an afternoon of relaxing on the couch and watching a movie.

Note:  If you ever want to see your kids go crazy in public, take them to Bath and Body Works to shop for Mommy's Mother's Day gift.  They were all over that store smelling every flavor of lotion, soap, and perfume spray.  Finally I just had to say, stop smelling and just choose something!!!  LOL!  I'm just thankful they didn't knock something down and break it!

No comments:

Post a Comment