Friday, May 24, 2019

Shout Out To My Students

Each Friday I re-post a previous post on this blog and call it This Friday in This Blog's History. My astronomy students this past semester found my blog and like to bring it up in class. I guess I don't give them enough work to do in my class! So This Friday in This Blog's History is not a re-post of a previous post. It is a shout out to my students. It was a great semester and I truly enjoyed the discussions this group of students brought to the table every day.

All sorts of great things were presented whenever I asked for a sharing of current events in astronomy. Astronomy is a constantly developing field in science and much of what they shared I was not yet aware. So not only did I teach them this semester, they taught me. They even kept me up to date on some entertainment current events. :-) To end this blog post and in honor of my students this year, enjoy this picture of a space goat.


No comments:

Post a Comment