Friday, May 10, 2019

This Blog's History: What is a Pulsar

This Blog's History

Starting several years ago, every Friday I link back to a previous post I wrote. Why? I may be biased, but I think there's quite a bit of good, exciting science I post on this blog, and I like to revisit these old posts. Plus it is a way for new readers to see many of the cool science experiments I've done with my kids in the past without reading the blog from day one, which was over 1,000 posts ago!

What is a Pulsars

Pulsars are interesting objects in space and are one of the possible end stages of stars with much higher mass than the Sun. There's much more to them than that, so I'll point you back to the original post on pulsars I wrote a few weeks ago.

Where do I go?

For the original post, click the link below. This links to the original post I wrote a couple of weeks ago.

What is a Pulsar?

No comments:

Post a Comment