Friday, May 17, 2019

This Blog's History: Invention Podcast

This Blog's History

Starting several years ago, every Friday I link back to a previous post I wrote. Why? I may be biased, but I think there's quite a bit of good, exciting science I post on this blog, and I like to revisit these old posts. Plus it is a way for new readers to see many of the cool science experiments I've done with my kids in the past without reading the blog from day one, which was over 1,000 posts ago!

Invention Podcast

I love podcasts! I listen to them in the car. I listen to them while working. I listen to them while folding the cloths. I listen to them when I write these blog entries! A few weeks ago I wrote about a new podcast called Invention, which is part of the Stuff Media podcast network. Great stuff! You can read more about my thoughts on this podcast as well as get the link by clicking the link below.

Where do I go?

For the original post, click the link below. This links to the original post I wrote a couple of weeks ago.

Invention Podcast

No comments:

Post a Comment