Thursday, May 2, 2019

That Only a Mother - Book Review

Love of Books

I love books and am always on the look out for new (or old) authors and new series to read. I have far too many books at home, but I keep adding to my collection and I highly doubt I'll ever stop!

That Only a Mother by Judith Merril

I'm a big fan of science fiction and own several science fiction anthologies of short stories. I recently read 'That Only a Mother' by Judith Merril. This is a very short science fiction story that takes place during the very early stages of the Cold War and increasing development of atomic weapons. It's an interesting look at how radiation exposure is viewed, particularly among young children. I didn't find this the greatest story by any means, but it's still one a science fiction fan will enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment